Addressing COVID-19 and practices, dealing with the chaos and government assistance, ChiroHealthUSA is offering three upcoming webinars for…
- Chiropractors deemed essential services by U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Breaking News: Chiropractic and the new U.S. coronavirus relief bill breakdown
- American Chiropractic Association urges senate support for DC financial relief — act now!
The following edited excerpts are of interest to doctors of chiropractic for their own and patient information, and for general health care practitioners.
- COVID-19 Chiropractic Updates: Emergency bill to U.S. House; WHO dashboard
- Patient communications: free crisis comm templates to reach patients and more
- Patient guide ‘Overview of Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy’ released
Many patients have delayed care while they practice social distancing and abide by new state and federal stay-at-home laws. This interrupts care plans and has negative repercussions for chiropractic clinics. Under the law enacted on March 12, 2020, patients can now see their chiropractors via telehealth solutions get reimbursed under Medicare Part B. My Virtual […]
- Treasury secretary says U.S. small business loans available this Friday
- Tokyo Olympics, chiropractic commercials postponed due to COVID-19 until 2021
- Advocate for chiropractic offices staying open during the COVID-19 coronavirus
Parker University is the fastest-growing college in the Dallas-Fort Worth region, reports the American City Business Journal. Not only that, but Parker is also the fourth fastest growing college in the state of Texas. At a time when the average five-year growth rate for colleges in Texas was 9 percent for the 68 colleges compared, Parker University […]
- International Research and Philosophy Symposium (IRAPS) 2020 call for abstracts – platform and poster presentations
- Northwestern Health Sciences University faculty member honored with creation of ACA Award
- New York Chiropractic College sends record number of students to ACA conference